Eco Driving is an application designed to evaluate the driver’s behaviour. The assessment is based on penalties inflicted as a result of excess speed, acceleration, sudden braking, acceleration at bends, reckless driving and other violations that can be detected on the basis of sensors created (RPM, excessive stop…). Improving the quality of behaviour can help to extend the life of the vehicle, reduce fuel cost, ensure the security of goods and persons as well as analyse accident causes.
The driver’s assessment algorithm is based on a 6-point rating system as follows:
- Less than 20 penalties – 5.9 ranking
- From 20 to 50 penalties – 5.0 rating
- From 50 to 100 penalties – 4.0 ranking
- From 100 to 200 penalties – 3.0 ranking
- From 200 to 500 penalties – 2.0 ranking
- More than 500 penalties – 1.0 ranking